Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hip iPhone App


We all know how bad photos turn out from the iPhone camera. So you might as well have a little fun with it. Chris Jameson introduced me to the Hipstamtic iPhone App on a job and I've been having fun with it ever since. For $1.99 you get your first camera, 3 lenses and 3 rolls of film, each giving you a unique feel or look to the final picture. You can then purchase additional "hipstapaks" for $0.99 containing an lens, roll of film and sometime a flash or filter kit. Another great feature is after you've taken a picture and the application process' it you can go back in and change the camera settings if you like the picture but not the effects. The only drawback I find is it's slow to process the images and if you don't wait until it's completely processed then it will be erased.



* In no way am I paid or compensated for this post, I just love the app!

No comments:

Post a Comment